A Virtual Assistant for Creative Thinkers
Hi! I'm Cara your Hipster for Hire; a virtual assistant based in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
What I enjoy most about my work: no two days look exactly alike, I'm constantly learning new skills, deepening my existing knowledge, and meeting inspiring people.
As a Hipster for Hire, I provide practical solutions (day-to-day assistance/project managment) that give my clients' time back in their day to do more of what matters most and less of what doesn't!
Find out how working with a virtual assistant can help you.
I provide a number of virtual assistant services to fit your needs and free up your most valuable commodity; time:
Email and Schedule Management
- Implementing cost-effective organization systems with automated actions (Evernote, Trello, Slack, IFTT, Zapier.)
- Google Drive organization.
- Data entry in Drive / similar.
- Creating / managing spreadsheets.
Administrative & Website
- Image sourcing and editing using appropriate sizing according to platform (Facebook, Twitter, Blog, Pinterest, etc.)
- Proofreading and formatting blog posts, website copy, or similar.
- Digital audio transcription.
- Set up, scheduling, and monitoring social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, etc.)
- Research and content sourcing.
- Gathering and interpreting Google analytics.
- Keyword research for post content.
- Optimizing past posts for current SEO standards and better engagement.
- Rapid web design in SquareSpace (3 days - 4+ weeks depending on depth of site and content.)
Choose how you want to use your free time: